Monday 2 April 2012

Well, well... Here I finally am on blogspot!!! I must admit that through all the wall posts and tweets one must keep up with in this modern world, a blog did not seem appealing at first. Just another way for us to communicate the many thoughts racing through our brains. Then I realised that maybe, just maybe, I could actually really say something without the usual constraints of a word limit. Then again, sometimes all that runs through my brain is "Food" or "Coffee". Hardly worth a tweet, I would think. Being that my strength is in "songwriting", this blog is like being a writer for a sunday magazine. A relaxed approach to essay writing. 

        That was probably more than you needed to know about my new found love of blogspot. Onto to a bit of me. I am a Sydney based singer/songwriter. I have worked professionally for about 8 years and have been, to say the least, very fortunate. Since this is not bio blogspot, I will refrain from getting to deeply into it. Facebook and the like will inform you of those things. I would say that I can dance, but to call myself a dancer when my heroes are Gene Kelly, Fred Estaire and Cyd Charisse, well that would be a lie. I have very high standards, let's just say I can move quite well. Ha!!!
         This little place in the galaxy we call the internet is my chance to share with you the stuff I care about, I like, I love and yeah, you get the point. I hope you come back and revisit some time.
Until then,
Ciao.

1 comment: